Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
(NUBL) NuMobile’s Subsidiary, Enhance Network Communication, Partners With SOS Online Backup to Provide State-of-the-Art Backup Cloud-Based Solution
FORT WORTH, TX, Oct 14, 2010 -(MARKETWIRE via COMTEX)- NuMobile, Inc. today announced that the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, Enhance Network Communication, has partnered with SOS Online Backup (www.sosonlinebackup.com) , a global leader in online backup technology to provide Enhance Cloud Rescue, a state-of-the-art backup solution.
Enhance Cloud Rescue is designed to allow both individuals and enterprise clients the ability to back up files to a redundant global network of datacenters. Other functions include allowing clients to share files from any PC with a Web browser or any Smartphone.
“We are excited to partner with NuMobile and Enhance Network Communication, to introduce an easy-to-use method for protecting customers’ data,” said Mike Bell, President of Consumer Division for SOS Online Backup. “This relationship allows us to bring our innovative online backup solutions to their customers and is in line with our continuous efforts to expand our customer base and provide consumers with the most reliable and comprehensive online backup solution available.”
Kevin Waddy, President of Enhance Network, stated, “I’m excited with this first step into a cloud-based offering. Enhance Cloud Rescue will give clients the ability to backup locally and into the cloud simultaneously with complete automation, alleviating the need for expensive onsite hardware and software which requires many man hours to manage and maintain. This solution is already in high demand with our clients and we believe it will continue to be as we expand our client base.”
Other distinguishing features of Enhance Cloud Rescue include:
– Continuous Data Protection — Live Protect(TM) backups files as soon as a change is detected.
– Unlimited Number of Computers– Users can backup as many computers as they want using just one account.
– Enhanced Security & Privacy — Three-tiered encryption system provides security for data on the user’s computer, in transit and when at rest in storage.
– Enterprise Compression & Transfer Systems — Backs up new and changed files only, significantly reducing backup and performance degradation while bundling built-in open file backup and resumable transfer.
– Unlimited Versioning & Archiving– Saves all versions of a protected file until the user deletes it, unlike other online backup platforms that delete the file from the cloud, if deleted from the user’s machine.
– Intelligent File Filters — Allows users to backup the files they want using the Enhance Cloud Rescue presets or they can schedule their own inclusion/exclusion rules.
– Flexible Scheduling– Allows users to schedule backups with a frequency that best fits their needs, whether it’s monthly, weekly, daily, hourly or instantly, without impacting system performance.
– One Click File & Folder Sharing — Users can share files, photos and videos with anyone with an email address
– Global Roaming Access — Data is backed-up daily to the Backup Service Grid, allowing users to access data anywhere in the world using a Web browser
To learn more about the new Enhance Cloud Rescue backup solution, please contact the Company at 817-410-5735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NuMobile Information and Email Newsletter
To learn more about NuMobile and to sign up for company email alerts, please visit the corporate website at www.numobileinc.com
About SOS Online Backup
Established in 2001, SOS Online Backup (www.sosonlinebackup.com) is a pioneer of cloud storage technology. With operations in North America, Europe and Asia, SOS Online Backup delivers simple, powerful and inexpensive online data backup for more than one million consumers, small businesses and enterprises worldwide. SOS Online Backup provides continuous protection and security for customers’ valuable data investments, with set apart features that include multiple redundancy and off-continental storage. SOS Online Backup has been the recipient of the PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award since 2006 and is Laptop Magazine Editors’ Choice.
About NuMobile, Inc.
NuMobile (www.numobileinc.com) is building a portfolio of security and software solutions for the global mobile computing and smartphone market. Through a roll-up strategy, NuMobile plans to acquire and develop mobile computing solutions for a variety of applications, including mobile banking, for the global marketplace. The demand for mobile security and software applications is being driven in large part by the growing number of mobile phone sales into emerging economies that currently do not have substantial access to the Internet via desktop computing. Already in North America, the Company has also forged a partnership in the Chinese market and is developing a plan for the emerging economies of Latin America and East Africa. NuMobile is a SEC fully-reporting public company listed on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board.
“SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT” UNDER THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. The statements in this release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results, events and performance could vary materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause NuMobile’s actual results in future periods to differ materially from results expressed or implied by forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product demand and market competition. You should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment decisions.
SOURCE: NuMobile, Inc.
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems