Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
The First One and Two-Way Sync Capability for Small and Medium Businesses
Raleigh, NC, Jan 18, 2011 –/BackupReview.info/– Today ShareFile announces the launch of ShareFile Sync, a new business-centric synchronization tool that will give businesses the ability to continuously synchronize files and folders across usersâ€™ specific folder workflow using their ShareFile Account. The new feature will also include one-way sync capability to address scenarios where greater customization is required to protect important shared files and folders. This is the latest feature enhancement to ShareFileâ€™s existing secure file transfer and virtual data room platforms that enable companies to exchange and store large and/or confidential business files.
* ShareFile Sync automatically synchronizes files across user-specified folders making it easier for businesses to share large, important files easily and professionally to dramatically enhance workflow.
* ShareFile Sync is accessible by all users and will be included in ShareFileâ€™s Professional and Enterprise price plans. Basic Plan customers can add the Power Tools bundle to their plan for an additional cost.
* The Sync feature provides two-way synchronization in addition to one-way sync which enables businesses to choose to protect certain folders by creating an â€˜upload onlyâ€™ setup. This feature supports Windows and Mac OS and requires Adobe Air 2.0+.
* ShareFile Sync will be part of the companyâ€™s Power Tools suite, which includes an Outlook Plugin, Desktop and Mobile Apps among others.
* Later in Q1, ShareFile will also launch Enterprise Sync which will provide server-based capabilities that will offer more robust unattended operations and reporting.
* ShareFileâ€™s web-based solution is a secure tool that allows companies to transfer large business files easily, securely and professionally.
Quotes: Jesse Lipson, Chief Executive Officer, ShareFile: â€œWe are very excited to offer ShareFile Sync, providing continuous synchronization for our SMB customers. Our tool is more powerful than some other file synchronization tools because it is business-focused and can therefore handle complex file sharing needs and business cases. With ShareFile Sync weâ€™re giving businesses the power to setup granular folder relationships based on their needs, as well as the ability to choose to synchronize their folders one-way or two-way so they can protect certain files or folders.â€
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra