Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
AppAssure Software completes 14th consecutive quarter of nonstop revenue growth with thousands of companies worldwide using its backup and recovery software.
RESTON, VA, Jan 27, 2011 –(PRLog)– AppAssure Software, developer of the award-winning Replay4 backup and disaster recovery (DR) software, today announced record results for the 2010 fiscal year, providing further testimony to demand for the companyâ€™s highly differentiated backup and disaster recovery software solution for mission critical application servers and workstations. AppAssure revenue grew 150% in 2010 as the company more than doubled its installed base, now with more than 3,000 organizations using Replay worldwide.
â€œWhen I first heard about AppAssure and Replay, I thought I entered into a dreamland,â€ said Brendan J. Hourihan, Director of Network and Desktop Support Services at Flagler College. â€œFinally Iâ€™m talking with somebody who has a philosophy about backups that makes sense – a more logical approach to how data is backed up AND what you can do with the backed-up data. You can replicate it, synchronize it, and more.â€
Additional highlights of AppAssureâ€™s 2010 fiscal year include â€“
- Awards â€“ named â€˜Backup and Disaster Recovery Product of the Yearâ€™ by Storage Magazine in February; named a CRN â€˜Emerging Technology Vendorâ€™ in July; named an â€˜Editorâ€™s Choiceâ€™ by SQL Server Magazine in November; and received â€˜Best New Server Software Productâ€™ by the American Business Awards in May.
- Partnerships â€“ Building on AppAssure’s rapid growth among managed service providers (MSPs) and resellers, AppAssure announced the availability of local and offsite backup and disaster recovery integration with Kaseyaâ€™s Management Console in December. It also supported the growth of Dattoâ€™s Aurora G Series local and remote backup appliance with Replay as the underlying backup and disaster recovery software.
- Product development – Published five major upgrades to Replay 4, now on version 4.6.
- Expanded offerings – To meet growing demand for high availability and disaster recovery, AppAssure introduced Replay Online; leveraging SAS 70 data center offsite recovery and virtual failover for seamless business continuity.
- Company growth â€“ AppAssure more than doubled its head count in 2010 and expanded its corporate headquarters offices to accommodate such rapid growth.
â€œ2010 was certainly a milestone year for AppAssure, as organizations worldwide recognize the value of fast, reliable and easy to use application backup and disaster recovery software,â€ said Najaf Husain, CEO at AppAssure Software. â€œOur managed solution provider and OEM businesses demonstrated strong growth within the SMB community as demand for managed backup and disaster recovery services increases. With more and more organizations embracing the benefits of virtualization and the cloud as part of their DR strategies, we anticipate nothing short of continued stellar growth in 2011.â€
# # #
About AppAssure Software
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra