Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
Comprehensive Tools Together With Oracle’s World-Class 24×7 Support Deliver Increased MySQL Manageability, Higher Performance and Lower TCO
REDWOOD SHORES, CA, March 15, 2011 –(Marketwire)– Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
* An update to MySQL 5.5 Enterprise Edition is now available.
* MySQL Enterprise Edition is a comprehensive subscription offering that includes MySQL Database plus monitoring, backup and design tools, with 24×7, worldwide customer support.
* New in this release is the addition of MySQL Enterprise Backup and MySQL Workbench along with enhancements in MySQL Enterprise Monitor.
* Recent integration with MyOracle Support allows MySQL customers to access the same support infrastructure used for Oracle Database customers. Joint MySQL and Oracle customers can experience faster problem resolution by using a common technical support interface.
* Supporting multiple operating systems including Linux and Windows, MySQL Enterprise Edition can enable customers to achieve up to 90 percent TCO savings over Microsoft SQL Server.
Improved MySQL Performance and Uptime
New enhancements in MySQL Enterprise Edition include:
** “With more than 50 million unique monthly visitors, performance and uptime are our first priorities,” said Bert Lindner, Senior Systems Architect, Booking.com. “The MySQL Enterprise Monitor is an essential tool to monitor, tune and manage our many MySQL instances. It allows us to zoom in quickly on the right areas, so we can spend our time and resources where it matters.”
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems