Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
Cornerstone Banks on Quest Software for Fast, Reliable Virtual Data Protection
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Nov. 29, 2011 –/BackupReview.info/– Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSFT) One of the largest locally owned and operated banks in Hamilton County, Tenn., Cornerstone Community Bank prides itself on providing friendly and personal service to customers, and understands that to deliver on that commitment, it needs to ensure the recoverability of critical data. Realizing that their legacy backup solution could no longer meet their stringent requirements, Cornerstone turned to Quest vRanger® to ensure fast and reliable backup, replication and restore capabilities for its VMware virtual environment, in the process cutting replication times by almost 70 percent and reducing data restore times from days to minutes.
Tweet This: Cornerstone Community Bank reduces restore times from days to minutes with @Quest vRanger: http://bit.ly/szO6OL
· Cornerstone’s IT infrastructure includes roughly 31 Windows and Linux servers, 25 of which are virtualized, as well as three ESX hosts at its primary data location and two ESX hosts at a secondary location for backup and disaster recovery.
· Unhappy with the performance and reliability of the legacy enterprise backup and recovery tool it was using to replicate virtual machine data to its secondary site, and frustrated with what had become a cumbersome and time-consuming backup process, Cornerstone recognized that it needed a fast and easy-to-use backup and recovery solution designed to meet the specific needs of its virtual environment.
· With the help of TekLinks, a leading Quest data protection partner providing best-in-class IT solutions and support, Cornerstone identified vRanger as a solution capable of meeting its key business requirements.
Quest’s Market-leading VMware Backup, Replication and Recovery Proves on the Money
· vRanger has delivered the performance and reliability Cornerstone was looking for in a replication solution. Since it began using vRanger, the company has realized significant improvements in replication speed and performance, despite increasing the number of virtual machines in its environment from nine to 25.
· In addition, vRanger has cut replication time for Cornerstone’s largest virtual machine – which totals nearly 400 GB – by 67 percent, reducing what used to be a 90-hour process down to just 30 hours.
· Moreover, vRanger has helped Cornerstone speed its data restore process from hours, and, in some case, days, down to just minutes, saving its IT staff valuable time and enabling the bank to deliver the superior service its customers need and expect.
· Randy Dover, Vice President and Information Technology Officer, Cornerstone Community Bank
· Frank Bryant, Corporate Account Manager, TekLinks
· Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
Quest, Quest Software and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. vRanger is a registered trademark of Vizioncore Inc. in the United States and certain other countries. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
General Tags: CEO interviews, SaaS, data storage, compare online backups, cloud computing, backing up online, online backup reviews, online backup, online backup companies, software as a service, data security, online file backup, online backup news, online file storage, online backup services, online data backup, online backup providers directory, top rated online backups
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems
Tags: Quest Software