Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
Kaspersky Lab Announces New Generation of Ultimate PC Protection for Your Home
Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security Makes it Easy to Protect Your Passwords, Photos and Online Identity Centrally, on All Your PCs
WOBURN, Mass., Mar 26, 2012 –/BackupReview.info/– Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content and threat management solutions today announced a new version of its flagship product for at-home PC protection — Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security. Using Kaspersky Lab’s award-winning anti-malware protection and an array of additional security tools, Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security is the easiest way to keep multiple PCs secure, irreplaceable digital assets protected, and children safe and responsible online.
Kaspersky PURE uses the same industry-leading security technology as the Company’s core product –Kaspersky Internet Security — which earned the coveted “Product of the Year” award from independent test organization AV-Comparatives. The technology in Kaspersky PURE includes proactive defenses against emerging threats, real-time cloud-enabled scanning, a virtual sand-box for opening unknown websites or applications, and can even roll-back system changes caused by malware. What does all that technology mean to you? It means you’re fully protected while banking online, sharing on social networks, or making online purchases.
Kaspersky PURE has been given a fresh new look, making it easier and more intuitive than ever to use all the protection at your fingertips. Using Kaspersky Lab’s Hybrid Protection technology, we’ve taken the benefits of cloud-based intelligence and information distribution, and use this real-time data source to fuel our sophisticated protection technologies installed directly on your PC. The advanced technologies installed on your machine offer immediate, proactive protection from known malware that attempts to infiltrate your PC and, equally important, monitors and blocks any suspicious behavior that could be caused by unknown malware attempting to attack you. Using a combination of security technology found in both the cloud and installed on the PC, Kaspersky PURE provides complete and efficient protection.
Central Home PC Management
From one PC, you can:
– Fix security issues without getting up from your desk
– Manage parental controls from anywhere in the house, so your kids are protected even when they’re out of view
– Conveniently update the Kaspersky PURE licenses throughout your home
Total Package of Security Tools
– Parental Controls By combining our latest Parental Control technologies with the remote management capabilities of Kaspersky PURE, parents can set customized usage rules for each child with ease, all without getting up from your couch. Blocking access to inappropriate websites, or entire website categories (e.g., “gambling websites”), is just the beginning of what Kaspersky PURE offers. Using Parental Controls, parents can set time limits for when the computer or internet can be used, log full transcripts of online conversations, or look for specific keywords that could indicate cyber-bullying. Parents can also proactively prevent valuable household information from being shared online by predefining information — such as your home address or credit card number – that Kaspersky PURE will automatically block from being shared on social networks or IM chats.
– Automated File Backup and Restore Kaspersky PURE can run file backups for the PCs in your home from a single computer, easily storing data — including music, photos, critical documents, and financial information — on any external drive or USB device.
– Integrated Password Management Kaspersky PURE’s Password Manager can store your account information and log-in passwords in an encrypted “digital vault” which automatically logs each person into their favorite websites and applications. No more notes with hand-written passwords taped to your desktop. No more easily-cracked passwords either, since Kaspersky Password Manager can automatically create and enter unique, secure passwords for all your accounts. Simply remember one master password and Kaspersky PURE takes care of the rest.
– Powerful Data Encryption and File Shredder Now you can encrypt your most sensitive personal information so it’s never vulnerable to anyone accessing your computer, even by sophisticated hackers who can resurrect your “deleted” documents. When that information is no longer needed, or if a PC is being discarded, Kaspersky PURE’s File Shredder application irreversibly wipes data from your system, leaving no trace of any personal information.
– PC Clean-Up Tools Gain space on your hard drive and keep your online privacy rock-solid by cleaning the places “behind the scenes” where your computer stores Internet browsing records. At the push of a button, Kaspersky PURE will delete temporary files, browsing logs, tracking cookies, and more.
Where to Buy Kaspersky PURE Total Security is now for sale online at usa.kaspersky.com/store and at popular retail outlets in the United States and Canada. For more information on Kaspersky PURE Total Security, visit http://usa.kaspersky.com/pureprotection
About Kaspersky Lab
For further information about the company, please visit http://www.kaspersky.com/
For the latest in-depth information on security threat issues and trends, please visit http://www.securelist.com/
Follow @Securelist on Twitter.
For the most up-to-date world security news, visit http://www.threatpost.com/
SOURCE: Kaspersky Lab
General Tags: online backup, compare online backups, online backup providers directory, CEO interviews, online file backup, online data backup, online backup reviews, online backup services, software as a service, online backup companies, backing up online, top rated online backups, data storage, online file storage, SaaS, data security, cloud computing, online backup news
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra