Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
New Offerings Include Cloud Computing, Content Acceleration, and Cloud Voice Solutions
HERNDON, VA, May 01, 2012 –/BackupReview.info/– XO Communications today announced the launch of Concentric Cloud Solutions. Concentric Cloud Solutions offers new cloud computing, content acceleration, and cloud voice solutions for businesses. These solutions are designed to help customers quickly and cost-effectively deploy and manage infrastructure and services they need, when needed, in order to accelerate performance without significant capital expenditures.
“Concentric Cloud Solutions represents the next step for XO Communications’ cloud services strategy,” said Mike Toplisek, president of Concentric Cloud Solutions. “Through our own technology and the partnerships we have established, Concentric Cloud Solutions offers customers best-of-breed cloud-based solutions for their mission-critical virtualized environments, web site acceleration and interactive voice needs. Our cloud-based solutions allow companies to spend more time building their businesses and less time maintaining their infrastructures.”
Concentric Cloud Solutions leverages its own cloud-based technology, technology from partners including Limelight Networks, LiveOps, and VCE, and the XO nationwide network to offer customers cloud computing, content acceleration, and cloud voice services. Concentric Cloud Solutions services are available through an on-demand model to support the rapid deployment of virtualized environments and services. Customers can easily manage and maintain services through www.concentric.com and benefit from the ability to purchase services in a flexible model.
Cloud Computing Services Concentric cloud computing services provide secure, high-performance, on-demand, usage-based infrastructure for enterprises’ hosting, application services, data backup and storage needs. These services offer flexible and scalable platforms that easily adapt to changing customer needs, enabling businesses to use resources more efficiently, while reducing capital and operating costs. The services include:
– Enterprise Cloud – On-demand cloud computing services for businesses to buy pay-as-you-go or via monthly prepaid plans.
– Managed Services – High-performance dedicated servers to host a wide range of applications in a private cloud environment.
– Cloud Storage – Easy storage, sharing and management of files and data via the cloud.
– Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery – Backup of servers, desktops, and laptops via the cloud or a LAN-based backup device.
– Cloud Hosting – Shared infrastructure for hosting web sites, email and domains.
Content Acceleration Services Concentric content acceleration services enable businesses to accelerate the delivery of digital media, online content, and mobile and web-based applications:
– Content Caching – Accelerates the delivery of static web site content that is downloaded repeatedly.
– Application Acceleration – Accelerates the delivery of dynamic content for customized information portals, e-commerce apps, social media services and other online tools.
– Video Streaming – Enables the transmission of video content such as stored webcasts and movies.
Cloud Voice Services Concentric cloud voice services are a robust suite of cloud-based capabilities that facilitate large volumes of inbound and outbound communications:
– Cloud Contact Center – Cloud-based call distribution solution that enables customers to establish virtual contact centers with flexible, pay-as-you-go pricing. Frees agents to work from anywhere, reducing or eliminating brick-and-mortar dependency.
– Interactive Voice Response – Enables businesses to automate inbound and outbound call processing.
– Intelligent Call Routing – Customer-controlled telephony routing and call reporting solution for disaster recovery, recording, failover and percentage allocation.
– Conferencing – Audio conferencing and web collaboration solutions.
– Concentric Connect – Enables businesses to deliver web-based voice, SMS and email notifications to mass audiences.
About XO Communications
About Concentric Cloud Solutions
SOURCE: XO Communications
General Tags: cloud computing, SaaS, online backup reviews, backing up online, CEO interviews, online backup providers directory, online file storage, data storage, online file backup, top rated online backups, data security, compare online backups, online backup news, online backup companies, online backup, online data backup, software as a service, online backup services
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems