Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
Enable users to share and collaborate on their files with anyone inside or outside the company
SAN FRANCISCO, May 09, 2012 –/BackupReview.info/– Pogoplug, creators of Personal Cloud hardware and software that allow users to host their own cloud storage at home, announced today that they are expanding their product line with a brand new cloud storage solution optimized for small to medium-sized businesses and teams within large organizations. The new product, called “Pogoplug Team,” is delivered via software that can be downloaded onto any existing office or home computer to empower small teams to access files remotely and back up and share work files securely and privately. The product is completely customizable to fit the company’s needs and requires no new hardware. All files remain securely on the office computer: not on third party servers.
“More than ever, concerns related to online privacy and security are leading organizations to second guess online storage solutions,” said Daniel Putterman, Pogoplug CEO. “Pogoplug Team is the only solution to provide the ease of use and functionality of a hosted cloud storage solution while keeping data securely on site. The solution is particularly attractive because companies can leverage the internal storage investments they have already made.”
Pogoplug Team costs $15 per user, per year. Because Pogoplug Team pricing is based on number of users, versus storage used, companies can infinitely expand their cloud by adding more capacity to computers running Pogoplug Team, with no increase in fees.
Pogoplug Team features include:
– Easy setup – Install Pogoplug Team software on an office computer or file server. No network configuration necessary.
– Access all files from any device, anywhere – Quick and secure access from any computer, Web browser, mobile device or tablet.
– Share and collaborate on files with anyone inside or outside the company – Send large files and folders instantly–no upload required.
– Customizable, branded interface – Customize the Pogoplug Web interface and emails to match your brand. Share files with clients from a branded interface.
– Secure, on-site storage for files – Files remain secure and private on-premise rather than using 3rd-party hosted storage.
– Mobile and PC backup to office computer – Automatically back up files and folders from a PC or mobile device (iPhone, iPad or Android device) to folders on the office computer.
– Unlimited storage expansion – Expand as your business grows–add as much storage as you need with no additional fees.
– Per-user pricing – Yearly flat fee based on users, not storage. Pogoplug Team costs $15 per year, per user–regardless of how much storage a team uses.
Pogoplug Team is available for purchase now at www.pogoplug.com/team and costs $15 per user, per year, with a minimum of 3 users required. Existing Pogoplug PC and Pogoplug device owners may subscribe to the Pogoplug Team service to upgrade their software or device to enjoy all of the benefits of Pogoplug Team.
Pogoplug is led by experienced entrepreneurs from the digital media and security space and backed by Foundry Group, Softbank and Morgan Stanley. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a satellite office in Tel Aviv.
For more information, please visit http://www.pogoplug.com
Note to Editors: For additional information visit Pogoplug’s press pages, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Tags: SaaS, data storage, online backup companies, compare online backups, CEO interviews, online backup, online file backup, top rated online backups, online data backup, online backup reviews, online backup services, data security, backing up online, software as a service, online file storage, online backup providers directory, online backup news, cloud computing
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra