Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
eMazzanti Technologies, IT support consultant in Hoboken, NJ and NYC areas, introduces its new Business Continuity Vault, a data backup & recovery solution.
HOBOKEN, NJ – October 29, 2013 — /BackupReview.info/ — eMazzanti Technologies introduces the Business Continuity Vault aimed at small and mid sized businesses who want to protect their data from any form of disaster. The data backup & disaster recover solution provided by Business Continuity Vault backs up all the files on your network so that they can be easily transported to another piece of hardware—anytime, anywhere. In the event of a disaster, this solution makes it easy to run all of company’s office by duplicating these files other computers in the cloud, or even from home. This means a company will not have to wait for outdated tape backups but can use any computer linked to the eMazzanti’s Business Continuity Vault cloud to continue business with narrowly an interruption.
Snapshots Every 15 Minutes
“Your data is secured with the same level of encryption as a bank. Our data centers are state of the art facilities – complete with biometric security, backup HVAC power and cooling,” said Jennifer Mazzanti, president, eMazzanti Technologies, “Chances are, the data is safer in our data center than it is in your own office.”
The Business Continuity Vault solution is fully managed by eMazzanti Technologies which helps make sure that the customer’s device is operational 365 days a year. The device is monitored by our Network Operations Center and we will dispatch technicians if there are any issues with your Business Continuity Vault – free of charge.
Traditional Backup vs. Business Continuity Vault
* Try and remember where the latest set of backup tapes are located vs. the Business Continuity Vault is immediately ready to get a business up and running.
* Find or purchase and install a tape drive that is identical to the one that made a company’s backup tape.
* Order a new server to be built for the data to be restore as the servers were likely damaged in the disaster vs. within 2-hours, any remote computer is connected to the Business Continuity Vault servers and a fully-operational business can continue working.
* After a new server arrives, it needs to be set up by an expert vs. the Business Continuity Vault and a business is already working as if nothing happened.
* During installation of a new server, there is likely to be errors in the data restoration process vs. the Business Continuity Vault and a business is already working as if nothing happened.
* In spite of a company’s best efforts, the backup tapes could be damaged vs. the Business Continuity Vault and a business is already working as if nothing happened.
High Security Standards
More Data Security Information
Disaster Recovery Solutions Protect Small Businesses:
Protect Businesses from Hurricane Irene:
eMazzanti/StorageCraft Case Study link:
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti serves the Hoboken, NJ and NYC area markets as well as regional, national and international business support requirements. The IT firm is Microsoft’s 2012 Partner of the Year and on-going Gold Partner, Microsoft Northeast Region Partner of the Year, a four-time recipient of WatchGuard’s Partner of the Year and has achieved the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row. Inc. also ranks eMazzanti in the Top 100 New Jersey Companies. Download the free article: How to Select an IT Provider here. More than 400 companies trust their IT support needs to eMazzanti Technologies.
For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti , Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies
Source: eMazzanti Technologies
General Tags: online data backup, online backup companies, online backup providers directory, data storage, software as a service, compare online backups, online file storage, online file backup, cloud computing, online backup news, SaaS, online backup, backing up online, top rated online backups, data security, CEO interviews, online backup services, online backup reviews
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems