Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Provider Also Introduces Top 5 Trends That Will Help MSPs Accelerate Recurring Revenue, Reduce Churn, and Increase Profitability
SUNNYVALE, CA – Dec. 19, 2013 — /BackupReview.info/ — Zetta.net, enterprise-grade cloud backup and disaster recovery (DR) solutions provider, today announced seven “non-predictions” and top five trends that managed service providers (MSPs) can look forward to as 2014 approaches.
Tweet this: @zettanet counts down the 7 #MSP #cloudbackup non-predictions and top 5 trends for 2014.
The non-predictions provide a snapshot of what many MSPs experienced in 2013 that must change in the coming year to help them accelerate their course to higher recurring revenue, reduced churn and increasing profitability.
Seven MSP cloud backup non-predictions for 2014:
6. Enterprises don’t really care about meeting their backup windows — consumer-grade cloud backup is good enough.
5. HIPAA is no big deal because disregarding it can only bring penalty and fine.
4. Businesses are just saying NO to speed and performance because it’s ok to wait weeks to restore data.
3. Complexity rules! Having to log into multiple servers across all your clients various locations keeps you close to their heart.
2. Time doesn’t equal money — It’s a boatload of fun taking hours to install backup agents, create the jobs and do multiple reboots just to get your backup started.
1. Symantec Backup Exec.cloud resurrects as Norton.cloud to test your patience, yet again!
“In 2014, MSPs will be looking for an enterprise-grade cloud backup and DR solution that boosts revenue, increases efficiency and reduces customer churn,” said Art Ledbetter, director of channel sales, Zetta.net. “And it will become easier for resellers to get into the MSP business with a no-cost of entry SaaS solution.”
On a serious note, below are the top five trends MSPs should be aware of in 2014:
4. Enterprise-grade cloud backups will ditch appliances to reduce complexity and eliminate initial cost of entry for MSPs.
3. The race for customer loyalty increases from 0 to 60 mph in three seconds as MSPs focus efforts on reducing churn with the right cloud offering — backup leads the charge.
2. Backup reliability will increase with the wide adoption of cloud backup services.
1. 2014 will be the year of disaster recovery-as-a-service as the need to instantly restore data becomes mainstream.
Zetta.net’s award-winning enterprise-grade cloud backup and DR service is an appliance-free solution, optimized for large data sets above 1TB to 100TB, and transfers up to 5TB in 24 hours directly to and from the cloud. All data is encrypted in transit across the Internet and at rest in SSAE-certified datacenters, with 99.99996% backup and 100% recovery reliability.
With headquarters in Sunnyvale, Calif., Zetta.net was established in 2008 by successful serial entrepreneurs and technology executives from companies such as Netscape, VeriSign, Symantec, EMC, and Shutterfly. For more information, visit www.zetta.net or www.facebook.com/zettastorage. Follow Zetta.net on Twitter at www.twitter.com/zettanet
Tags: online backup, cloud backup, disaster recovery, offsite backup, remote backup, server backup, data protection
General Tags: online backup, software as a service, online backup news, online file storage, online backup services, online file backup, online data backup, online backup companies, data security, compare online backups, cloud computing, online backup reviews, online backup providers directory, CEO interviews, top rated online backups, SaaS, data storage, backing up online
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra