Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
New Enhancements to Axcient’s Business Recovery Cloud Improve Search Functionality, Provide Automatic Updates and Support Large Data Sets
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Jan. 29, 2015 — /BackupReview.info/ – Axcient, the leader in cloud-based Recovery-as-a-service (RaaS), today announced the latest version of its granular recovery for Microsoft Exchange offering. This new release from Axcient provides organizations with a faster and simpler approach to e-discovery and enables enhanced contextual search, supports large data sets, offers faster mailbox recovery and provides automatic updates.
• With today’s announcement, users can now perform full and comprehensive text search within email attachments, using complex search terms to make file search and recovery faster and easier. Support is available for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as hypertext and plain text.
• Exchange databases as large as two terabytes are now supported, making it a better solution for mid-market and enterprise organizations.
• Additionally, faster mailbox recovery enables users to quickly and efficiently locate all Exchange database (EDB) files from Exchange Server backups and PST files, rather than conducting a manual folder search, speeding the overall recovery experience to seconds or minutes.
• Users are able to recover point-in-time Exchange mailboxes, as well as individual objects – such as messages, calendar appointments, attachments, contacts and more – all on a granular level. As a result, users are able to view what any dataset looked like at any point in time with the fastest recovery time for Exchange of any RaaS solution.
• Recovery is supported to live Exchange servers or Exchange cluster configurations, such as Continuous Cluster Replication (CCR) and Database Access Group (DAG). Support is available for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
• Axcient is different from other vendors who OEM their technology because it owns the technology behind the granular recovery for Exchange solution. This results in a far more integrated and easier-to-use solution than cobbled-together legacy solutions. Additionally, users benefit from granular recovery features at no extra charge, unlike other vendors that charge fees based on the number of mailboxes or users. Axcient’s commitment to building a comprehensive platform is resulting in faster and more impacting product releases than any other company in the market.
• Axcient is re-architecting the way companies protect, access, and recover data and applications by delivering a powerfully simple Business Recovery Cloud. Developed in the cloud, for the cloud, the Axcient platform goes beyond backup and mirrors an organization’s entire business in the cloud, including emails, files, applications, operating systems and all of the interconnected elements of a network, to ensure that core business functions are never interrupted.
• Axcient’s enhanced granular recovery for Exchange solution is available immediately for new and existing customers at no additional cost. For more information on how to get started today, contact Axcient at www.axcient.com, email email@example.com or call (800) 715-2339.
Tweet this: .@Axcient tackles #ediscovery with improved granular recovery for Exchange http://bit.ly/1uBfIi4 #disasterrecovey #DR #RaaS #DRaaS
General Tags: software as a service, data storage, online file backup, CEO interviews, backing up online, online backup services, online backup, online backup companies, SaaS, compare online backups, top rated online backups, online backup news, online data backup, online backup reviews, online file storage, data security, online backup providers directory, cloud computing
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems