Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
As growing collections of digital content and files become harder to manage and increasingly vulnerable online, WinZip lets you take control of your files and protect your digital life
MANSFIELD, CONNECTICUT – October 27, 2015 — /BackupReview.info/ — Introducing WinZip(R) 20, the new file management and file sharing applications that give Windows users a familiar environment to work with all their files no matter where they’re stored, easily add powerful encryption, and quickly share with contacts. As users’ reliance on multiple cloud services, social media platforms and messaging systems becomes increasingly complex, WinZip(R) 20 makes it simple to take charge of your digital life and protect your privacy from online threats and hacks.
“Managing, saving and sharing your files has never been more complicated. Files are saved everywhere and then we add email, social media and IM to the mix. The convenience of the cloud is great, but it seems we’re constantly hearing about more private info that’s been exposed,” said Bill Richard, VP of development of WinZip. “With WinZip 20, we’re giving you a single environment to work seamlessly with all your files, protect your information, and share in just a few clicks. WinZip makes it easy to take control and make order out of the chaos.”
WinZip 20 is available in three versions, WinZip 20, WinZip 20(R) Pro, and WinZip(R) 20 Enterprise. New features include:
– New! More robust file management: WinZip 20 offers centralized file management via a new File Management ribbon and quick access to all your files on your PC, network, Windows homegroup and cloud services. Easily find your most-used files and folders in Frequent Folders, updating dynamically. Open and edit files from within WinZip. Create folders on your PC, network and cloud services. Wipe files and folders for secure deletion. Copy, move, delete and multi-rename files wherever they are,
– New! More sharing options: WinZip 20 offers new support for YouTube, Twitter IM, Office 365 groups, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Talk/Google+ Hangouts, Yahoo! Messenger and Jabber. Easily email large files and share via your cloud accounts. Select your files, set encryption and conversion preferences, and choose your sharing options, all in one place. Sharing by Skype and other apps is easy with automatic links available for pasting from the Clipboard.
For users looking for the total solution for file management, backup and seamless sharing, WinZip(R) 20 Pro also offers:
– New! Powerful backup: The Job Wizard lets you automate backup and distribution, and send notifications by social media and IM when backups are complete. The new Job Wizard Super Picker lets you include files from your computer folders, the network and cloud services in one backup. Choose to save the resulting zip file to the cloud and take advantage of the option to send the zip via email according to your schedule.
– New! Scan and Share: Start your scan right from WinZip and choose to encrypt scanned items. Save your scanned document locally, on the network or on a cloud service. Share by email, social media or IM.
– New! Snap and Share: Streamline photo sharing by getting photos directly from your camera or phone to share via WinZip.
– New! Preview your files: See thumbnail previews of a selected file in your zip, on your computer, network and cloud services that support thumbnails. Click on the expand icon in the thumbnail to see a larger image in the new Preview Pane. Preview the contents of images and documents, rotate and resize images, save images as your computer background, and share the previewed file by email, IM or social media. (Requires Windows Explorer Preview technology.)
WinZip(R) 20 Enterprise
About WinZip 20
WinZip 20 is available at the suggested retail price (SRP) of $29.95 (US), $34.95 (CAD), $39.95 (AUD), GBP 25.95 and 29.95 (EUR). WinZip 20 Pro is available now at the SRP of $49.95 (US), $54.95 (CAD), $59.95 (AUD), GBP 42.95 and 49.95 (EUR).
WinZip offers affordable and flexible volume licensing discounts and maintenance options for organizations of all sizes – from small businesses to large enterprise accounts. For more info about WinZip multi-user software licensing options and the new WinZip 20 Enterprise, please visit www.winzip.com/enterprise or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WinZip is the industry’s leading application to create and unzip Zip and Zipx files and open compressed files including Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Z and more. Offering powerful file management and file sharing capabilities, WinZip 20 connects directly to your accounts on cloud services including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SugarSync, MediaFire, ZipShare and CloudMe. For a free trial of WinZip 20, please visit www.winzip.com.
Join the Conversation
Copyright Copyright 2015 VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L. All Rights Reserved. WinZip and the WinZip logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L. All other product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.
General Tags: online file storage, cloud computing, SaaS, online backup, compare online backups, software as a service, top rated online backups, CEO interviews, online backup reviews, online file backup, data security, online data backup, data storage, online backup companies, backing up online, online backup providers directory, online backup services, online backup news
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems