Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
13 Feb 2017
MUMBAI, INDIA – Feb. 13, 2017 — /BackupReview.info/ — Acronis Backup Cloud helps service providers solve their customers’ data protection issues faster than anyone else. Research shows that the global backup-as-a-service market is growing at a CAGR of 27.5 percent, and managed data protection is one of the most sought-after services in the SMB market. Acronis is here to help cloud resellers and managed service providers make the most of that market opportunity.
Today Acronis released a new version of Acronis Backup Cloud , the most advanced hybrid cloud backup-as-a-service platform designed specifically for service providers. With an intuitive unified web console and optional integration with existing infrastructure, it’s now easier than ever to add backup services into one’s portfolio and start selling today. It is impossible to miss out this lucrative business opportunity.
If one already sells hosting services or provides IT support to their local businesses, adding or updating backup services to their product line makes perfect sense. A quality backup service with storage in the cloud will help them retain their customers and generate new sources of recurring revenue. But don’t just take our word for it. There are many studies showing that when a customer buys more products from the same supplier, the bond becomes stronger – all because they would try to avoid the costs and risks associated with going elsewhere. Plus, if the clients are happy with the company’s other services, they are going to love the company for an easy way to backup all their data – physical, virtual, local, cloud, mobile – everything! It’s the service customers are waiting for. Why not give it a try today?
What’s new in Acronis Backup Cloud 7.0
This update brings a number of new features and service improvements:
- Easy Integration: Starting with Acronis Backup Cloud 7.0, service providers and cloud resellers will have increased access to operations support system/business support system (OSS/BSS) integration options that can help streamline their cloud business and drive business operations faster. This update puts business integrations directly in the hands of service providers.
- Business Automation Systems: New! ConnectWise Manage. Also: Odin, HostBill, Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator, Windows Azure Pack, WHMCS, LabTech, and others via RESTful API.
- Web Console Upgrade: Integration settings and status information are now available in the console. An ‘integration status’ slice appears for any configured integration that supports the new settings pane. ConnectWise Manage is the first product integration to leverage this new functionality.
- Informative Daily Backup Status Reports: Customer reviews were taken into consideration while designing new status reports for this update. This version makes reports more detailed and more visible.
- Plus Much More: (Full feature set is available at http://www.acronis.com/en-us/provider/backup-cloud/#section_key-features)
Easy, Safe, Complete
When a Canadian service provider started using Acronis Backup Cloud , their revenue went up 25 percent. For more information give a call or visit http://promo.acronis.com/Backup-Cloud-Trials-KMI-IN-LP.html to sign up for an obligation-free 30-day trial.
About Acronis India
For additional information, please visit http://www.acronisindia.co.in
Source: Acronis India
General Tags: CEO interviews, data security, compare online backups, online backup providers directory, data storage, SaaS, top rated online backups, online file storage, online backup reviews, online backup, online data backup, backing up online, online backup news, cloud computing, online backup companies, online file backup, online backup services, software as a service
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems