Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
Crazy Domains deploys Acronis Backup Cloud to give customers complete data protection, Australian cloud storage, and easy data management across all devices and all environments
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – 21 February, 2017 — /BackupReview.info/ — Acronis is proud to announce that the Australian tech business Crazy Domains has selected Acronis Backup Cloud to bring the world’s fastest and most complete hybrid cloud backup solutions to customers.
As the global leader in hybrid cloud data protection and storage, Acronis’ partnership with Crazy Domains, a world leading domain name, web hosting and online solutions provider, will bring customers complete data protection across all devices and environments from a single mobile-friendly management interface.
“Our customers enjoy the power and simplicity of our services, knowing that with Crazy Domains they will always get the best deal, latest technology, and Best in World service.
“We chose Acronis because it makes the complex task of data protection crazy easy. Letting our customers protect all data, physical, virtual, local, cloud, and mobile from a single user-friendly web interface is a timely addition to our product line.
“Cloud Backup remains the only reliable method to recover lost data lost and mitigate cyber-attacks,” said Gavin Gibson, COO of Crazy Domains.
“Data protection has become a critical issue in recent years, with most companies relying on the availability of digital data for their core business operation and communication tasks.” Gibson added.
According to the recent Cyber Security Survey 2016 conducted by BDO and AusCERT*, 57.4 percent of the surveyed Australian and New Zealand businesses were impacted by ransomware, phishing, and malware incidents in the last financial year. Losing data through malicious attacks or accidental deletion results in a business threatening downtime and directly affects the bottom line.
Crazy Domains will offer hybrid cloud solutions from their local Australian datacentres. Based on the new Acronis Hybrid Cloud architecture, Acronis Backup Cloud provides fast, easy, complete, and safe data protection for any data, in any environment, and in any location.
It supports Windows and Linux physical environments, VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, RHEV, KVM, Oracle VMs, as well as Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory, and cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 accounts.
Benefits for Crazy Domains customers
• #1, Fast, Innovative. Acronis is a global partner of the Scuderia Toro Rosso Formula 1 Racing Team. Through Crazy Domains, Australian customers will have access to the world’s fastest and most innovative data protection technology trusted by the most technologically advanced and data-intensive sport on earth.
• Complete protection. Acronis Backup provides complete data protection for all devices in all environments.
• Unified management console. Acronis Backup Cloud allows customers to create, manage, browse, and restore backups remotely from a user-friendly web-based control panel.
• Australian datacentre. Crazy Domains’ customers will enjoy unparalleled network speed and the opportunity to keep their backup data within Australian borders, complying with applicable data protection and data retention regulations.
• Hybrid cloud. Acronis Hybrid Cloud architecture gives customers full control of where to keep their data. Crazy Domains’ customers will have a choice to store their backups in the cloud or locally on their own hardware.
• Security. All backup data is fully encrypted during transfer and at rest, giving customers peace of mind that their data is safe at all times.
• Local support. Australian customers will benefit from Crazy Domains’ 24/7/365 support availability via phone, email and live chat. All driven in-house by a friendly, professional and dedicated team of Customer Care and Business Development Specialists
“Crazy Domains brings our powerful data protection technology to thousands of Australian users. With this new partnership, we hope to expand our services even further,” says Tony Drewitt, General Manager, Acronis ANZ. “Many companies around Australia are still unaware of the importance of data backup to protecting their records – or if they are aware, they’re not always certain of what sort of data is actually included in their coverage.”
About Crazy Domains
Acronis Press Contact:
Crazy Domains Contact:
Source: Crazy Domains
General Tags: CEO interviews, data storage, online backup services, online backup reviews, backing up online, online backup companies, online file storage, online backup, top rated online backups, SaaS, online file backup, software as a service, cloud computing, online backup providers directory, online backup news, compare online backups, data security, online data backup
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra