Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
82 percent year-over-year growth accelerates company’s path to $100 million in annual revenue
COLUMBIA, S.C., May 21, 2014 — /BackupReview.info/ — Unitrends, the industry’s fastest-growing multi-environment data protection and disaster recovery company, today reported that the company achieved its 21st consecutive quarter of record growth in Q1 2014.
Click to Tweet: Congrats @Unitrends on 21 consecutive quarters of record growth! http://bit.ly/1jAFfaf #PlayITSafe #DisasterRecovery #DataProtection
Unitrends’ remarkable, sustained performance in Q1 2014 can be attributed to its successful acquisition of PHD Virtual Technologies, as well as continued demand for stellar customer support and affordable, flexible data protection solutions for heterogeneous environments.
Key highlights from the quarter include:
• 82 percent year-over-year growth, Q1 2014 over Q1 2013
“Unitrends offers organizations a value proposition unrivaled in the industry – unprecedented flexibility combined with greater governance over backup and recovery processes,” said Mike Coney, president and CEO of Unitrends. “Our expanding product portfolio enables customers to select the right mix of on-premise, second site and cloud-based data protection solutions that meet their unique and ever-evolving infrastructure requirements. With Unitrends, companies can play IT safe at the best cost-to-value ratio in the industry.”
Driving Innovation in Backup and Disaster Recovery
• ReliableDR™ 3.3 – Unitrends’ replication-agnostic (supports hypervisor, storage array and backup) disaster recovery offering with automated service level agreement (SLA) testing for governance and compliance extended its lead over VMware® vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager™ and Zerto with the addition of several key features, including HP® 3PAR failover support, Nimble Storage support with automated failback, and enhanced compliance reporting and replication/test schedule control.
• Free Virtual Backup for Microsoft® Hyper-V® – Unitrends announced Unitrends Virtual Backup 7 for Hyper-V, a limited time offer providing free virtual backup for Microsoft Hyper-V environments. With this offering, Unitrends became the only vendor supporting major hypervisors from Microsoft, VMware and Citrix® without requiring agents in the guest virtual machine.
• Unitrends Release 7.3 – Unitrends advanced the already robust data protection software powering its physical and virtual backup and disaster recovery appliances to include private cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), meta-bare metal recovery for Cisco Unified Computing System™ (UCS) servers, and enhanced performance, application and platform support.
Milestone Channel Achievements
Unitrends’ Service Provider Program, which launched in August 2013, also achieved rapid growth in the first quarter of 2014. The program saw a 100 percent increase in monthly recurring revenue over Q4 2013.
UniRewards and Unitrends’ Service Provider Program – both focal points of the company’s channel strategy – helped the company achieve a 5-Star rating in the CRN 2014 Partner Program Guide, a definitive listing of technology vendors that service solution providers or provide products through the IT channel. Bob Gagnon, Unitrends’ vice president of channel sales worldwide, was also recognized in the quarter as a CRN 2014 Channel Chief for the fourth consecutive year.
Kudos from the IT Community
• “Unitrends has got it right with everything – a great backup system backed up by great support. There’s hardly a backup system I haven’t had experience with, and Unitrends outshines them all at a fraction of the cost of others. Thank you Unitrends!” – Antony Campbell, IT manager at Ben Sherman
• “I don’t think I’ve ever worked with a more knowledgeable, responsive or dedicated team in my career. Other companies should look to Unitrends to see how customer service should be done. And yeah, now our backups are the best I’ve ever worked with, so there’s that too.” – Jeremy Murphy, help desk tech at Mount Prospect Public Library
• “I can’t say enough wonderful things about the Unitrends backup solution… – fantastic.” – Michael Trigg, IT manager at FPM Heat Treating
For more information on Unitrends and its enterprise-class data protection solutions for heterogeneous environments, please visit www.unitrends.com.
Source: Unitrends, Inc.
General Tags: software as a service, CEO interviews, online backup services, online data backup, online backup news, backing up online, SaaS, online backup reviews, data storage, online backup companies, data security, online backup providers directory, online file storage, cloud computing, compare online backups, online backup, top rated online backups, online file backup
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra