Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
02 Apr 2015
New Program designed to increase Partner Profitability
BOSTON, MA – April 02, 2015 — /BackupReview.info/ — Acronis®, a leading provider of cloud and on premise disaster recovery and data protection solutions, announced a new Partner Program, designed to help partners capitalize on new revenue opportunities while delivering a better experience to their end-customers. This Partner Program will be rolled out in stages globally, beginning today with North America and followed by EMEA in Q2 and APAC in Q3.
The new Acronis Partner Program further strengthens our commitment and support for our channel partners with the introduction of a new channel incentives structure that rewards demand generation and high value selling. It also provides access to a wide range of sales and readiness resources to help partners strengthen their competencies, target the right customers, deliver the best value proposition, and differentiate their business for maximum customer adoption and profitability.
Through the Program, Acronis Partners can sell the entire suite of New Generation Data Protection Solutions to meet their customers’ needs. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this set of powerful solutions enable organizations to capture, store, recover, control and access data in virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile environments – using one centralized management console.
The newly redesigned Acronis Partner Program is a multi-tier, progression-based program that offers three (3) Levels of participation (Acronis Authorized Partner, Acronis Gold Partner, Acronis Platinum Partner) to distinguish and reward a partner’s sales performance, certification commitment, and marketing collaboration. Each level has a specific set of requirements, benefits and resources aligned to help partners drive business growth and profitability.
Benefits of Partnering with Acronis include:
· Large growth opportunity: Easy migration path from on premise to cloud sales, with Acronis solutions that support the hybrid environments you see in the real world.
· Improved Profitability: The most lucrative financial incentives to drive business growth and profitability
· A strong partner program and enablement infrastructure: The sales, marketing and technical enablement to outperform your competition.
· Proven and recognized technology: A leading provider of backup, disaster recovery, and secure mobile access solutions that lower TCO.
“We’ve rebuilt our program from the ground up based on partner feedback. Our partners want to be rewarded on a shared commitment to generate demand, close sales, and plan for future business growth. And this is just the beginning. We have teamed with master cloud services provider, Ingram Micro, to simplify billing and provisioning, helping partners capitalize on the market demand for cloud solutions. We are also introducing new tools throughout the year to make it easier for partners to leverage our sales and marketing assets to drive deeper relationships with existing end-customers, and accelerate the acquisition of new ones.” said Chris Hilderbrand, Vice President, Global Channel Sales, Acronis.
Some of components of the new Acronis Partner Program include:
· Key Partnership Requirements: Business planning, shared revenue commitments, customer acquisition, training and certification.
· Attractive Margins: You can earn attractive margins on all products. You can also boost your margins by selling Growth products, introducing brand new customers to Acronis solutions, or by reaching higher thresholds within the program.
· Acronis Renewal Manager: Gain greater visibility and control of your renewals business with a holistic 360? view of your renewal base, automatic notifications, quote generation, and tracking.
· Market Development (MDF) and Co-op Funds: Accelerate demand generation, market development, and sales readiness with available MDF and Co-Op funds.
· Free NFR Software: Enjoy hands-on experience thanks to free NFR (Not-for-Resale) Acronis software and services, for internal use and demonstration purposes.
· Exceptional Free Technical Support: Partner enjoy free and unlimited support via email, chat or at our online Knowledge Base. Higher level partners can also benefit from 24/7 phone support.
· Web Content and Social Media Syndication: Drive website traffic and buyer engagement through social media with Acronis ready-to-use web content and social messages, designed to help you maximize demand generation for Acronis products.
· World-Class Training and Certification: Build and reinforce your sales and technical competencies on the Acronis Suite at the Acronis Academy, either through online classes or at one of our on-site sessions.
“By working with Ingram Micro’s Advanced Solutions and Cloud organizations, Acronis is simplifying success for its channel partners by making it easier to market, sell and support business recovery and data protection solutions as part of a broader services engagement,” says Bill Brandel, Executive Director, Advanced Solutions, Ingram Micro. “The combination of Acronis’ new Partner Program and the growing pool of resources and support within Ingram Micro will help channel partners advance their services practices with greater ease and efficiency.”
For more information about the Acronis Partner Program, please visit:
Founded in 2002, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 300,000 businesses in over 130 countries. With its more than 100 patents, Acronis’ products have been named best product of the year by Network Computing, TechTarget and IT Professional and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication.
For additional information, please visit www.acronis.com. Follow Acronis on Twitter: http://twitter.com/acronis
Acronis® and the Acronis logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Acronis International GmbH in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and Surface are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
General Tags: SaaS, online backup services, online backup providers directory, online backup news, data storage, online file backup, online backup companies, cloud computing, online backup reviews, software as a service, CEO interviews, backing up online, online backup, compare online backups, online data backup, top rated online backups, data security, online file storage
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems