Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
With The Latest Release Of Its Server Product Data Deposit Box Now Offers Enhanced Enterprise Level Backup And Recovery Services For The SMB Market Globally; These Services Include Free Local And Agentless Backups For Hyper-V, Quickbooks, Sharepoint, Exchange, Vmware, Quickbooks And SQL Server
TORONTO, ON – May 11, 2015 — /BackupReview.info/ — Data Deposit Box, a global leader in backup and recovery services for the SMB market, now provide free local and agentless backups for Hyper-V, QuickBooks, SharePoint, Exchange, VMware and SQL Server as well as NAS systems. These features give customers the power to manage their data more effectively, whether it is located on end point devices like MAC, PC’s and laptops; mobile devices that use Android or iOS, or on core application and infrastructure servers, including NAS devices and UNC shares.
Tim Jewell, founder and CEO of Data Deposit Box states, “At Data Deposit Box, we have a complete and cost-effective cloud backup and recovery solution specifically designed for the SMB market. It’s now time to show the global community that our products offer all of the features normally provided by two or even three different solution providers.”
Troy Cheeseman, President & COO of Data Deposit Box states, “We have quietly developed a very strong and mature SMB cloud backup and recovery solution for the global SMB. We are experiencing strong growth in our OEM channel due to our license free, low cost per GB and revenue share models. We are more flexible than the competition and our partners are making this very clear.”
With latest releases of our SMB Server product, MSP’s, IT providers and Enterprises alike can cost effectively leverage with an agent based or agentless solution with:
For VMware plugin:
- Backup a VMware Guest OS (running on the ESXI level) while running (HOT).
- Restore can be done back to the same VMware host (host from which backup was initially done) as well to a different VMware host.
- A guest OS can be renamed before restoring (beneficial when performing test restores).
- Data Deposit Box Backup for Servers makes effective use of the VMware’s VADP API with Change Block Tracking (CBT) to make efficient use of resources.
- Restores can be done back to the original or different data store of an ESXi Server.
- Ability to automatically discover and backup new guest OSs at the time of backup.
- Ability to backup/restore local copies of VMs (Hybrid) to enable fast restores.
- Ability to backup/restore remote cloud copies of VMware backups.
For MS SQL plugin:
- Native synthetic full or differential backups of MS SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 & 2014
- Backup SQL by installing an agent on the machine or agentlessly (agentless backups allow you to backup a target machine without having to install any software)
- Backup all versions of SQL hot (while they are running and without having to turn them off )
- All SQL backups talk to MS APIs and follow Microsoft guidelines
- Specific MS SQL options and controls built into the backup client
For Exchange plugin:
- Native synthetic full or incremental backups of MS Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013
- Backup Exchange by installing an agent on the machine or agentless (agentless backups allow you to backup a target machine without having to install any software)
- Backup all versions of Exchange hot (while they are running and without having to turn them off)
- All Exchange backups talk to MS APIs and follow Microsoft guidelines
- Specific Exchange options and controls built into the backup client
For SharePoint plugin:
- Native synthetic full backups of SharePoint 2010 & 2013
- Backup SharePoint by installing an agent on the machine or agentless (agentless backups allow you to backup a target machine without having to install any software)
- Backup all versions of SharePoint hot (while they are running and without having to turn them off )
- All SharePoint backups talk to MS APIs and follow Microsoft guidelines
- Specific MS SharePoint options and controls built into the backup clients
..and much more…
Data Deposit continues to provide products and services to the SMB and SME globally and we are now available and in use in over 50 countries and available in 39 languages. Known as an early provider and enabler of cloud DR and B&R services for the SMB, Data Deposit Box has matured its products starting from our patented Continuous Data Protection client to now offering a full suite of SMB and SME Server, VMware, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and QuickBooks set of features and product offerings.
About Data Deposit Box
For further information, contact:
Source: Data Deposit Box Inc.
General Tags: online backup news, online data backup, data storage, online file storage, CEO interviews, backing up online, online backup services, top rated online backups, online backup reviews, online backup providers directory, data security, SaaS, compare online backups, software as a service, cloud computing, online backup companies, online file backup, online backup
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra