Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
Partnership gives Interwork’s Canadian Resellers access to Best-in-Class Backup, Disaster Recovery and File Sync & Share Solutions from Acronis
Burlington, MA — November 18, 2015 — Acronis, the global leader in new generation data protection, today announced it has signed a distribution agreement with Interwork Technologies, a leading North American value-added specialty distributor of IT security, information management, and network solutions. As a result of the agreement, Interwork resellers can now sell Acronis data protection solutions – including backup, disaster recovery, and file sync and share – in the Canadian market. Acronis becomes the first data protection software provider for Interwork in Canada, enabling its resellers to quickly and easily sell Acronis solutions – including on-premises, hybrid and cloud deployments.
Interwork offers a diverse portfolio of security technologies through its resellers, delivering advanced software and products for cloud and data center security, advanced threat detection, data security, legacy modernization, and converting big data into security intelligence. Acronis is focused on providing companies with complete data protection through an integrated set of solutions, including backup, disaster recovery and file sync and share, that can be sold by distributors, resellers and service providers.
“Our reseller partners continue to look for simple, easy-to-deploy products that help them differentiate in the market and grow fast – data protection provides a great opportunity to do this,” said Joe Graci, President and GM of Interwork Technologies. “Acronis is a proven and recognized leader, and its ability to deploy solutions in on-premises, hybrid and cloud environments provides our resellers with a broad range of options for customers. We will also provide a host of partner enabling initiatives, including training and lead generation, to ensure Acronis is top of mind in our channel and with end users.”
“With Interwork’s focus on security and Acronis’ focus on data protection solutions, resellers have a winning combination of offerings to take to their customers,” said John Zanni, Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President, Channel & Cloud Strategy at Acronis. “With Interwork and its strong capabilities in partner enablement, their resellers are positioned for growth and success in the Canadian market.”
Acronis Data Protection Solutions
· Acronis Backup Solutions and Service – solve business data protection challenges with a complete and easy-to-manage on-premises solution or cloud service that backs up any data from any source and recovers it to any destination or system. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis Backup Service protects physical servers, virtual servers and PCs with backup to local or network storage and to Acronis’ secure offsite datacenters.
· Acronis Disaster Recovery Service – supports organizations with very low tolerance for the unavailability of data and business-critical systems with a single integrated solution for backup, disaster recovery, and data retention needs. Acronis Disaster Recovery Service replicates systems, storage and installed software onto an on-premises appliance and into a secure cloud data center with the ability to restart servers locally or in our cloud during an outage with the push of a button.
· Acronis Access File Sync and Share Solutions – provide secure content access, sync and share solutions that increase IT control, improve content access security, ensure regulatory compliance and boost employee productivity. Acronis Access solutions empower employees to more efficiently and securely collaborate with colleagues, partners, customers and other constituents – across mobile devices, Macs, and PCs.
• Learn more information on Acronis Data Protection from Interwork
• Follow @Acronis on Twitter: https://twitter.com/acronis
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acronis
• Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/acronis
• Subscribe to the Acronis Blog: blog.acronis.com/
• Interwork partner inquiries: Amer Zia, Amerz@Interwork.com or 1.800.461.8649 x4289
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 145 countries. With its more than 50 patents, Acronis’ products have been named best product of the year, and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication.
For additional information, please visit www.acronis.com.
General Tags: online backup news, backing up online, software as a service, data security, online backup providers directory, compare online backups, data storage, online file storage, online backup services, online backup companies, SaaS, cloud computing, online backup reviews, online data backup, online backup, CEO interviews, top rated online backups, online file backup
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra Bacula Systems