Our Latest Online Backup Reviews:Vembu SyncBlaze
Industry LinksTools and Graphs
New Offering Enables Organizations to Consolidate Server and Endpoint Protection with One Integrated Cloud Solution
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – May 18, 2015 — /BackupReview.info/ – Axcient, the leader in cloud-based Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), today announced a new offering – Direct to Cloud – that expands Axcient’s offering to laptops and desktops, and enables organizations to replicate physical and virtual servers to the cloud without the need for a local appliance.
Axcient’s powerfully simple Business Recovery Cloud mirrors an organization’s entire IT infrastructure – now including laptops and desktops – in the cloud to ensure that core business functions are never interrupted, applications are always available, and data is always accessible. This offering is the first of its kind.
• Unlike backup products that only copy files to cloud storage, Axcient Direct to Cloud enables customers to take full system snapshots of their laptops, workstations and servers, and store them in the cloud. When the primary system is unavailable, customers can instantly launch a virtual replica in the Axcient Business Recovery Cloud to enable seamless business continuity. When ready, customers can then migrate images to new hardware or a virtual environment.
• Replication to the cloud via Direct to Cloud can happen even if the device is not connected to a LAN. Users can connect to the Internet anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection, and Direct to Cloud will track offline changes and then securely resume replication.
• Axcient is the only DRaaS vendor that has three deployment options – physical, virtual or directly to the cloud – and now is extending the same level of server protection that made Axcient the leader in DRaaS to endpoint devices.
• Direct to Cloud includes server image replication (support for physical and virtual servers); laptop image replication (full image backup for Windows- based laptops); and instant failover (cloud failover of servers and laptops).
• Additional Axcient Direct to Cloud features include:
• Direct To Cloud is currently generally available. For more details on how to get started today, contact Axcient at axcient.com, email email@example.com or call (800) 715-2339.
• Axcient’s powerfully simple Business Recovery Cloud is the easiest way for companies to protect, access, and recover data and applications. Developed in the cloud, for the cloud, the Axcient Business Recovery Cloud mirrors an organization’s entire IT infrastructure in the cloud to provide total IT resiliency and ensure that core business functions are never interrupted, applications are always available, and data is always accessible.
“As an Axcient partner, Direct to Cloud gives us an important tool that expands our offering in two ways,” said Luis Alvarez, president and CEO at Alvarez Technology Group. “With the ability to eliminate the cost of an appliance, now even our smallest clients that only have a few servers that need protection can have access to enterprise-level resiliency at true SMB price points. Additionally, Direct to Cloud provides us with a better solution for endpoint protection, and allows us to replace endpoint backup solutions like Carbonite and consolidate a business’s entire protection suite into one platform. Direct to Cloud was very easy to deploy, and we are looking forward to bringing it to our customers.”
Tweet this: .@Axcient announces Direct to Cloud, providing organizations endpoint and enhanced server protection http://bit.ly/1PoFFR1 #DRaaS
General Tags: backing up online, top rated online backups, software as a service, online backup companies, SaaS, online backup providers directory, online backup news, online backup, cloud computing, online file backup, CEO interviews, online backup reviews, compare online backups, online backup services, online data backup, data security, online file storage, data storage
Like us on Facebook
Sponsored Links:Data Deposit Box Asigra